• Hyatt Arlington: 23 miles or 37.1 kilometers
• Union Station: 28.3 miles or 45.6 kilometers
• 16th and K streets NW: 28 miles or 45.2 kilometers
• Chevy Chase Circle: 25.5 miles or 41.1 kilometers
Additional Phone Numbers
* Paging (available for main terminal only): +1-703-572-8296, or call the airline.
* Airport police: +1-703-572-2952
* Lost and found: +1-703-572-2954
* Hourly: In front of the main terminal. $3 for the first hour, then $4 per hour, up to $36 per 24 hours. No charge if exiting within the first 20 minutes.
* Daily: In the garage east of the terminal. $5 per hour, up to $15 per 24 hours. No charge if exiting within the first 20 minutes.
* Long-term/economy (Blue, Green, Gold and Purple lots along Rudder Road): $3 per hour, up to $7 per 24 hours. No charge if exiting within the first 20 minutes. Free shuttle to terminal every 15 minutes (about a five-minute ride).
* Valet: Really in a hurry? Valet parking is available daily through hourly parking (follow signs), in front of the main terminal, 24 hours a day: $30 for the first 24 hours, $17 each additional day (+1-703-572-4540).
* More info: +1-703-572-4500 (a recording) or +1-703-572-4580 (live), or check radio station 530 AM. All lots accept major credit cards.
* By bus: Metrobus runs a D.C.-Dulles bus (No. 5A) that originates at the L'Enfant Plaza Metro station and stops at the Rosslyn Metro station and the Herndon-Monroe Park and Ride Lot on Sunrise Valley Drive in Fairfax. Buses depart L'Enfant Plaza hourly from 5:33 a.m. to 10:37 p.m. weekdays and 5:35 a.m. to 10:36 p.m. weekends. Buses depart Dulles hourly from 6:28 a.m. to 11:40 p.m. weekdays and 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. weekends. The trip to/from L'Enfant Plaza takes 50 minutes and costs $2 each way. Info: 202-637-7000, www.wmata.com.
* By subway/bus: Washington Flyer express bus service travels from the West Falls Church Metro station to Dulles every 30 minutes starting at 6:15 a.m. weekdays and 8:15 a.m. weekends until 10:45 p.m. daily. Buses depart Dulles every 30 minutes starting at 5:45 a.m. weekdays and 7:45 a.m. weekends until 10:15 p.m. daily. The trip is 35 minutes and costs $8 one way or $14 round trip. Buses depart Dulles at Door 4 on the arrivals level of the main terminal. Info: +1-888-927-4359, www.washfly.com.
* By taxi: Fares are about $45 one way from downtown D.C., $50 from Reagan National Airport, $42 from Bethesda, $35 from West Falls Church Metro Station and $97 from BWI.
* 40 food/drink/snack spots
* 38 retail shops, including newsstands
* 7 currency exchange stations